Step by step for the Offboarding in Celerative if you decide to finish your contract with us.
- Expert sends the requirement to end the contract with Celerative to firstname.lastname@example.org
- It is important to communicate the decision with Celerative prior to the Customer.
- Celerative asks for detailed feedback about the decision and determines the ending date agreed with both parties (the Expert and the Customer).
- The offboarding process starts within the project assignation and to coordinate with the rest of the team.
- Official notification about the agreement ending is sent by Celerative to the Expert via email.
- At the next payment date, the final payment is executed.