- Working in native apps Android and iOS for a company with three different brands for the whole country. Planning and documenting development architecture and gitflow. - Kotlin, RxJava, MVVM, Jetpack, Retrofit. - Swift, MVP, Alamofire. - Confluence, Jira, Bitbucket.
- Created new features and maintained an iOS app for a Brazilian TV channel. - Swift, RxSwift, MVVM and Fastlane.
Responsible for writing Android and iOS native apps from scratch to an digital account
- Developed an app from scratch both Android and iOS version which users can request a store credit card. - Kotlin, MVP, RxJava. - Swift, MVVM, RxSwift. - Teams, Scrum.
- Development of modernized mobile apps which were originally developed in Java and Objective-c to Kotlin and Swift with brand new features. For over four million users - Leaded a team with twelve mobile developers - Collaborated across multiple teams to release features. - Responsible for multiple code reviews and technical interviews. - Established continuous integration process. - Working closely with UX, project management and product teams.
- Developed an app for tablets which users can track several operations. - Angular, Spring Boot and MySQL
- Created a bot to a Messenger Page where users could interact during a Christmas event. - Groovy and Facebook SDK.
- Developed an app which students can apply to internships. - Java and Objective-C.
- Developed a web system to a bank. - Angular, .NET and Entity Framework 6.
- Developed frontend and backend for a self service machine used by clients in a fashion store. - Frontend: Webkit with Python / C, and an application with Angular - Backend: Spring MVC, EJB 3 and Hibernate.
- Developed an app for a bank to users manage their account and financial transitions. - Java and Objective-C.